Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /var/www/jiforum3/includes/bbcode.php on line 474

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /var/www/jiforum3/includes/bbcode.php on line 474

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /var/www/jiforum3/gwbbcode/gwbbcode.inc.php on line 170

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /var/www/jiforum3/gwbbcode/gwbbcode.inc.php on line 170
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3548: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:474)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3550: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:474)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3551: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:474)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3552: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:474)
Justice Incarnate Forum • View topic - Gavin's Big Run (Every Saturday)

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:41 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Gavin's Big Run (Every Saturday)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:38 pm 
Site Admin
 WWW  Profile

Every Saturday GMT 16:00 Gavin Goremaster is running members of the alliance (our guild too of course) for free from Ascalon City to Augury Rock in the Crystal Desert including all the destinations in the desert.

If you want to be run please inform him a bit earlier so he can wait for you or if you want to hop on at a later point just be sure to ask him when he'll be there. During the run he doesn't like to be spoken to in the game chat so please direct your questions to other people in TeamSpeak with him.

Route:

Ascalon City - Piken Square - Grendich Courthouse - Yaks Bend - Ice Tooth Cave - Beacons Perch - Lions Arch - Bergen Hotsprings - Temple of Ages - Fishermans Haven - Sanctum Cay - Sanctum Cay (Mission, no bonus) - Amnoon Oasis - Augury Rock - Destiny's Gorge - Thirsty River - Seekers Passage - Elona Reach - Hero's Audience - Dunes of Despair

Gavin DOES NOT run from Beacons Pearch to Droknars Forge so do not ask him if he can. I repeat again that this run is free for members of the guild and the alliance so don't hesitate participating if you can.

Last edited by Glory on Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: To all those who need the big run!!
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:04 am 
 YIM  Profile

Please Note we may not announce the big run on guild chat or alliance chat. Although, it would be preferable if you could get in contact with one of the officers a day or two before the run is needed. Better yet! Post in the forums!!!! :)

Post subject: Re: Gavin's Big Run (Every Saturday)
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:36 pm 

Glory wrote:
Route:

Ascalon City - Piken Square - Grendich Courthouse - Yaks Bend - Ice Tooth Cave - Beacons Perch - Lions Arch - Bergen Hotsprings - Temple of Ages - Fishermans Haven - Sanctum Cay - Sanctum Cay (Mission, no bonus) - Amnoon Oasis - Augury Rock - Destiny's Gorge - Thirsty River - Seekers Passage - Elona Reach - Hero's Audience - Dunes of Despair

Cool dude, Ill be there !

See you in Ascalon next Saturday

:partyman:

Post subject: This Weeks List
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:14 am 

Hi Guys

I have not done this run in a while but i can still do it with ease

Asclaon City : 4ppl (inc me)
Yaks Bend : 6ppl (inc me

Run Date : No One Requires it

Please click on the link below to add yourself to the run
Gavin Goremaster &

I will update this list as the week goes on contact me ingame or email me for an place in the run

game name : Gavin Goremaster
email : gavin.stuartbaird@ntlworld.com (i will not reply to your email or send you spam look on this post to sea if your place is listed)

Helpfull as always
Gav :-D

Last edited by goremaster on Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:57 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:38 am 
Site Admin
 WWW  Profile

Gavin.. this is a good place to demonstrate another feature of gwBBCode...

The Pickup Feature:

It's kinda like a list that ppl can add themselves to by clicking on a link.

The Code:

Code:
[pickup="a unique identifier here"]

Would display as:

(lol u notice i added myself to the list ^^)

just so u know :P u don't have to manually edit the list hehe

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:15 pm 
 YIM  Profile

Thats a gr8 option glory! Gavin u should add that to ure post.... it's a good one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:19 am 

Due to the lack of interest in this run i have officaly closing the run

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:39 pm 
Site Admin
 WWW  Profile

if u ask me.. with a 33% chance of characters being created in tyria u would have more success looking for people who want a reverse run ^^.. statistically seen of course :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:38 am 

I wonder i u will be able to runn gwen... not that laim system of fac. and nf. where u have to do the linear mission gameplay.. its laim.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:37 pm 
Site Admin
 WWW  Profile

lol.. i tried running.. no there are gates lol