It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:03 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: I am Setup in Dubai now YAY
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:17 am 

Hi All

Just writing a fast note to let you know what im up to in duabi unfortunatly still no job atm but im on that every day i realy hate living with parents

I have join a millitarty boot camp for getting fitter (which is killing me) i have to wake up at like 5 in the morning its a pain in the arse but it will be all good

And some big JI news me and herren aka Neil finally met in person last Friday he is a realy nice guy and drinks whisky so already plus points with me and i was surprized at how tall he was he said he was 6 foot 2 inches i recon more like 6 foot 3 1/2 inches

But the best thing is he introduced me to this club/gamers net cafe in duabi

This place is crazy it has shit loads of games TS and mic acces and is v cheap but even after all that when you are sitting gaming in your big leather chair there is a button on the wall wich summons a waitress AND SHE SEVERS PIZZA which as you guys know impressed me greatly but i would have to say the funniest thing about the whole night was when i started playing wow beside herren he then fell alseep LOL just like old times

Anyway one bad thing is that this place does not have Guild Wars but be and herren are gona ask about it cos they have pics of Guild Wars chars all over the walls so i think they must have it somewhere

i will post when ill be online at this cafe but its gona be limited times untill i get my own place and laptop and net ect ect

Anyway it was great to meet herren and i hope we go gaming and drinking more and i hope u are all doing well

Cheers
goremaster aka Gavin
:finga: :drinkers: :finga: :drinkers: :axe: :axe: :axe: :mrgreen:

Post subject: Re: I am Setup in Dubai now YAY
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:39 pm 

seems like you are on a good way of becoming a alcoholic ... about time you joined the club :)

:lol:

Post subject: Re: I am Setup in Dubai now YAY
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:28 am 

deppresion makes people alcoholic XD

wacht out, that you wont be send out by your mother to a non alchol country XD (epic owned)