Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /var/www/jiforum3/includes/bbcode.php on line 474

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /var/www/jiforum3/includes/bbcode.php on line 474

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3548: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:474)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3550: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:474)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3551: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:474)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3552: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:474)
Justice Incarnate Forum • View topic - Alliance Issues!

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:29 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 

Are you happy with the alliance?
Yes! 12%  12%  [ 1 ]
No! (Please post whether you want JI to lead a new alliance or join another higher ranking alliance) 87%  87%  [ 7 ]
Total votes : 8
 Post subject: Alliance Issues!
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:52 pm 
 YIM  Profile

Well come to think of the recent happenings, we did join this alliance to be part of a more active PvP alliance. Although as of late, it has been noticed that we have been organising more GvG's and been doin a lot of TA than the other Guilds. Alliance leader [ROFL] does not seem to be handling the alliance well and neither are their guild members happy b'coz it seems most of them have jumped guilds into Justice I N C A R N A T E (JI)

It has been suggested that we disband and form an alliance with other guilds who are willing to leave [ROFL]. Well we need a vote on this and/or any other suggestions which might work.

Post below on your thoughts

Looking to brighter PvP future!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:33 pm 
Site Admin
 WWW  Profile

wtf =_=.. make a vote lol..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:28 pm 

I find that the alliance needs a new leader but I don't feel like we have to be it unless we are ready for it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:11 pm 

i agree having a 13 year old as our alience leader sucks ass :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 3:13 am 

Hi Guys

As you know i am activly working on my pvp skills now and the alliance is in my opinion is cause more harm than good

I think we should disband it and try to salvage any good players from the other guilds into JI but on the flip side we did get some good players from the other teams.

In regard to the alliance leader i have only ever seen him once when we did a GvG and he realy sucked and left in the middle of the fight not leader material if you ask me

Cheers
Gav

Post subject: The change !!
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:00 am 
 YIM  Profile

We need to engage a change, but the officers should take this as an opportunity to get hold of some ppl in the alliance, those who arent happy with their guilds and want to join a more active PvP guild. In effect we will have more active members around the same time i.e 6:00 GMT to about 10-12 GMT. But i feel being the head of alliance calls for more attention to the alliance welfare which none of us will have the time for. But so far , so good, we are active and in the end of the day we want to be in an active Alliance!

Herren has $pokeN!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:51 pm 
Site Admin
 WWW  Profile

Well.. we left the alliance and joined a new one.. can't wait to see what these guys are like 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:22 pm 

:gib: :thin: :violent1:

long story short :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:02 pm 

i think we need to make a new poll for this alliance XD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:12 pm 
Site Admin
 WWW  Profile

one of u guys really have to find an alliance with ppl we know in it.. I can't just sit in kaineng center picking out alliances only to find out 2 days later that they're crap forever

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ]