Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /var/www/jiforum3/includes/bbcode.php on line 474

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /var/www/jiforum3/includes/bbcode.php on line 474

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3548: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:474)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3550: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:474)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3551: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:474)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3552: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:474)
Justice Incarnate Forum • View topic - Teamspeak Servers

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:34 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Teamspeak Servers
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:40 am 

Hi Guys

As some of you know the 2 alt servers we use for TS have banned us for some reason the primary JI server is still there but i have taken it upon myself to set up a server this is a poper server that i pay for monthly it can hold 50 people and so far the Bandwith is great no lag

This server is design for all kinds of games DOTA UT GW and WoW and any other you play please try and use this server as i want to test the bandwidth with alot of people in it

You are all welome to use this server just click the link on the right hand server list if you would like me to add you to the member list on the TS server please add yourself below but you will have to be in either on of the Guild Wars or WoW guilds to be able to qualify for a membership

Membership = 1 of the 50 people slots (It will kick a non member if the server is full and a member joins)

(Note: This server is located in Chicago and is up 24hr English IPs can connect to it as some English IPs cannot connect to the JI server)

Hope this helps us with out GvG Spike

Helpfull as always
:D Gav :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:32 am 

Nice Gavin :-D

yesss... yess...

3.. 2 .. 1.. !!! SPIKE

:thin: :diabloanifire: :minigun: :gib:

Wtf.. WHY am I the only 1 attacking :evil: ... pff killed him myself XD :twisted: :twisted:

Ahh good times

:wink: :wink: :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:49 pm 

nice!!!

:smt069 :shock:

Post subject: Re: Teamspeak Servers
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 2:50 pm 
Site Admin
 WWW  Profile

still waiting for TCP query port :roll: :-D :-D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 10:22 am 

As i Told you mate i dont have the port number plus the only resons for having it is so you can se who is on my server this does not matter as there is only 2 TS server and usally i am always on mine

NOTE : guys could we please try to arrange a GvG so i can test this server i want to know if it will hadel it well and to justify the cost of renting the server

(IMPORTANT SERVER NOTE) If you come onto my server as a guest please tell me who you are i will warn once before i ban an ip this has happend 3 times now so please if your on as guest tell me who you are

Cheers
Gav

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 4:32 pm 

mayby we would be able to do GvG if you WoW addicts take the time to play with us :twisted:
then we would have enough players to play tonight i think and i hope you would play every night :-D

just a thought :P

8) Zyrass 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 5:19 pm 

Hello Again guys

For all of you who still think i have defected to WoW im playing it because i have done every PvE think in guild wars and Guild Wars is still my main game if you ask me do to GvG im pretty sure i will the only reason i would not and i was playing wow was if i was in an instance

If you dont ask you dont get

Cheers
Gav

(Note if you want GvG then ask me when i get in which on week days is about 7pm UK time)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 5:52 pm 
Site Admin
 WWW  Profile

yeah well we're not only talking about u lol.. what about the others who actually rejected GvG to play WoW b4? now that is sad

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 6:24 pm 

Ha Ha

Guys its not just us on WoW Glory you have not been on GW asking for GvG in ages and the other are playing DOTA so dont try to blame it all on me and the others who play wow at least we are still on every day gaming and on TS which is more than most ppl

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 7:03 pm 

why don't we make a core team for GvG cuz we already have quite a lot of people
let's see glory,broly,gavin,merzor,sans,me that's 6 who will play if we ask and then we just need 2 more like kiegor,killer or gorthol

8) Zyrass 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 7:26 pm 

goremaster wrote:
Ha Ha

Guys its not just us on WoW Glory you have not been on GW asking for GvG in ages and the other are playing DOTA so dont try to blame it all on me and the others who play wow at least we are still on every day gaming and on TS which is more than most ppl

khm.. Glory... khm.. brutal DOTA addict... khm...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 7:35 pm 

omg i'm sry kronos forgot to add you to the core player list :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 8:54 pm 
Site Admin
 WWW  Profile

Kronos wrote:
goremaster wrote:
Ha Ha

khm.. Glory... khm.. brutal DOTA addict... khm...

u sound like a fuckin machine :smt075

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 10:42 am 

but we need to be more active in gvg if you guys still wanna play GW.
if you dont like it anymore tell us so we can try something else. and not bother people with '' please come for gvg''.

:p btw glory if youre playing so much dota these days than your GW playing record will be broking by your dota record (see your x fire avatar :P :roll: )

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 1:54 pm 
Site Admin
 WWW  Profile

omg O.o

edit: Warcraft III:FT removed from xfire game list :P