Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /var/www/jiforum3/includes/bbcode.php on line 474

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /var/www/jiforum3/includes/bbcode.php on line 474

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3548: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:474)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3550: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:474)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3551: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:474)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3552: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:474)
Justice Incarnate Forum • View topic - Guild History

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:24 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Guild History
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:59 pm 
Site Admin
 WWW  Profile

13 Nov 2005 - A little guild was started by the immortal Unstoppable Broly
    19 Nov 2005 - Healin Crew joined the guild as the second officer
    22 Nov 2005 - Gloirius Superbus (not knowing that he would have to be the future guild leader) joined the guild - sarcastically with the guarantee that he would never have to be an officer, let alone a leader =_=
    25 Nov 2005 - Guuinever Fearless joined the guild (not known at that time that she would be the record holder for inactivity ^^)

Last edited by Glory on Fri May 11, 2007 3:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:12 pm 

lol now thats what i call a short version of guild history :-D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:13 pm 
Site Admin
 WWW  Profile

well.. ask broly after that not much happened :lol: :-D

Post subject: JI : The story retold
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:38 pm 
 YIM  Profile

Well, i think i join like a year back, bout 6 months after GW first released, well it has been uber fun! The first guy i met was Gavin (while playin my cousin's character) showing off with his warrior armour shouting out 'Justice I N C A R N A T E recruiting'.......With Teamspeak our interactivity has increased and know each other very well.

Gavin - the profanity king (oh yes he beats broly by a long shot)

Glory - This dude tries to scare u with his voice.... esp his infamous.."yea"
(those of you who know him, know what i am talkin about)

Broly - Well i learnt a lot from this dude... esp 'YEBEM ki MATAE" if that's
pronounced right!!

Kronos - Broly's better half.... good gamer and effectively mutes GAVIN!

The other guildies have been a major contribution to the guild esp. warbringer, merzor etc... (others who i may have forgotten. u know who u are)

It's been major fun... Cheerz guys and to the rest of the guild

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:22 am 

I would just like to say for the record the most ever i have sworn in GW was when i went on a Skill Capping Spree just remebr Kronos and Broly Swear so much more in GvG may i remid you of the classic "WTF i am the only one f***g spiking i killed him all but my self" and thats just one of the classics

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:07 pm 
 YIM  Profile

Sure gavin!!! it's just u've been on WoW as of late and i've not been able to play with u much.. so i wouldnt know if your profanity level has decreased or not ? :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:48 pm 

herren its ... Jebem ti mater!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:02 pm 
Site Admin
 WWW  Profile

I should put a word censor on that phrase hehe..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:16 am 

hehehehe

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:11 pm 
 YIM  Profile

glory..... jebem ti mater.. THERE !!! :P

:lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:42 pm 

Damn Herren.. if u said that to somone in Cro in the middle of the street...

U would be 1 beat up tourist :D

Just dont point no fingers like Broly told me to say it cus.. I can run VERY fast.. and u would get beat up anyway in the end :lol:

:-D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:32 pm 

Broll what does th e prase means btw somthing like **** **** mother ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:21 pm 

ye ... :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:48 am 

Hello

Just remeber us scots are famous for our swear words

eg
baw bag
sassanac
giving somone the malki
ect ect

you prb wont know what they mean but i do and that makes if fun for me lol :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:24 am 
 YIM  Profile

Yeah scots are famous for a lotta things.. most of what they speak makes no sense coz they talk like their tongues are hanging out o sumthing. CANT MAKE OUT WHAT THEY ARE SAYING. Lucky for gavin he was born in Dubai he learnt to speak properly. Apart from his skirty lil past i think gavin is cool dude :supz: Anyways i'll be seein u in dec.. just dont kill me.. :smt040

Broly u say u can run really fast well.. i think ppl use cars in croatia!!! typical broly!! :sign2:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:30 pm 

HAHA CARS :D

I think TANKS Would be more suitable for our roads : ))))

Every time I drive to city, it seems like I left half of my car on the roads... holes n shit u need a jeep in the worst case.
:evil:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:34 pm 

Herren De Winde wrote:
Anyways i'll be seein u in dec.. just dont kill me.. :smt040

:evil: whyyyyy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:17 am 
 YIM  Profile

Broly u pissed coz u wanna join the party .... well ask ure parents to move to dubai !!!! :P hehehe.. then u can visit them in dec.. In Dubai!!! hehe.. y dont u guys try to make a trip to dubai...hAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

:weedman:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:53 pm 
Site Admin
 WWW  Profile

wow.. that was a shitload of hehes and hahas in 1 post.. record i think